Friday, July 22, 2005

The Perusal of Steam-Powered Prosthetics and Similar Notions

Scorching! I bring you words of great wisdom this day:

"She wants me to fist a fish? I can hardly say it, much less do it!"

10 points to the TV geek who can identify the speaker and the show. Hell, I'll even throw in a cigar. You'll look butch. Chicks will dig you. Fetishists will dig you even more.

On the subject of hatred and discontent, I've been contacted by a number of persons concerned that I might write about them in my little blog; their addictions, their maledictions, their hopes, fears and faults, their carnal relations with livestock--you name it. I hasten to assure them all that I will always protect the innocent by use of faux names and other smokescreens.

...of course, that means the guilty are all, in the vernacular, quite fucked.

I think you know who you are.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dark Angel said...

Someday, RipStrike...when you are older...you'll understand.

Although it would be easier if you just moved here and I introduced you to my Mexican pharmacist. He accepts prescriptions written on cocktail napkins! Life on the border is grand.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home